Want to travel to Tirupati with Special train? Didn’t book your train ticket for Brahmotsavam festival? Are you going with family to this festival? Planned last time when you checked train ticket in IRCTC do you find that all train ticket booked? Don’t Indian Railways announced special trains for Tirupati temple to enjoy Brahmotsavam Festival.
Special Trains Tirupati [Temple Special Trains 2016]
Tirupati is a city in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Its Sri Venkateswara Temple sits atop one of the 7 peaks of Tirumala Hills, attracting scores of Hindu pilgrims. Brahmotsavam is a famous festival celebrated over there. Usually Tirupati Temple will be always rush and we don’t even find any train tickets to travel. For Brahmotsavam it will very rare to book train ticket. So this year to avoid the extra rush in trains, Indian railways announced Tirupati special trains. Please check out the Passenger special Trains details for Tirupati temple below
Temple Special Trains:
As said already, In order to clear the extra rush in view of Brahmotsavam festival at Tirupati, special trains will be run as detailed below. About Tirupati temple Passenger special trains are announced today. Please find the details below.
Passenger Special Trains From Chennai
- Train No.05601 Arakkonam – Renigunta passenger special train will run from 05.10.2016 to 12.10.2016 (8 services). It starts 15.00 hrs at Arakkonam , Tiruttani at 15.20/15.22 and reaches renigunta at 17.00 hrs
- Train No.05602 Renigunta – Chennai Central passenger special train will run on 05.10.2016 & 06.10.2016 (2 services). It starts by 21.25 hrs at Chennai Central and reaches renigunta by 17.35 hrs.
- Train No.05603 Chennai Central – Arakkonam passenger special train will run on 05.10.2016 and 06.10.2016 (2 services) to convenient timings from Chennai Central .This train will have 8 General Second Class coaches and 2 luggage-cum-brake van coaches.
- Train No.05605 Chennai Beach – Arakkonam passenger special train will run from 07.10.2016 to 12.10.2016 (6 services) to convenient timings from Chennai Beach. This train will have 8 General Second Class coaches and 2 luggage-cum-brake van coaches.
- Train No.05604 Renigunta – Chennai Beach passenger special train will run from 07.10.2016 to 12.10.2016 (6 services). Passenger special train from Renigunta to Chennai Beach
Arakkonam – Renigunta passenger special
Renigunta – Chennai Central passenger special
|———||Chennai Central||21.25 hrs.|
|———||Tiruvallur||20.28 / 20.30 hrs.|
|15.00 hrs.||Arakkonam||19.58 / 20.00 hrs.|
|15.20 / 15.22 hrs.||Tiruttani||19.30 / 19.32 hrs.|
|17.00 hrs.||Renigunta||17.35 hrs.|
|Train Station||Train No.05604 Renigunta – Chennai Beach passenger special Train|
|Tiruttani||19.30 / 19.32 hrs.|
|Arakkonam||19.58 / 20.00 hrs.|
|Tiruvallur||20.28 / 20.30 hrs.|
|Chennai Beach||21.25 hrs.|
Comment us do you any experience in travelling special trains to Tirupati temple or any other temples.