Puja Special Trains 2017 are announced by Indian Railways. Want to know the special trains that are running for this Puja? Have you missed to book the train ticket for this Puja Festival? Want to check out the details of the Puja special train and book? Are these things confusing your mind, don’t worry we are here to help you. Here you can find the Updated list of Special train for Puja 2017
Puja Special Trains 2017 – Updated List
As like other festival like Onam, Diwali, Pongal, Puja Festival is famous festival celebrated in North India. Here are Puja Special trains List announced by IRCTC Last week.
Puja Special Trains 2017 – Updated List [Tabular Format]
Puja Special Trains between New Delhi & Punjab
04011/04012 Hazrat Nizamuddin – Beas – Hazrat Nizamuddin (02 Trips)
- 04011– Unreserved Special Train runs from Hazrat Nizamuddin, New Delhi to Beas, Punjab. It will depart from at 07.50 p.m. on 07.09.2017 and reaches Punjab at 04.50 a.m. the next day.
- 04012– Unreserved Special Train runs from Beas, Punjab to Hazrat Nizamuddin, New Delhi, which will depart at 07.50 p.m. on 10.09.2017 and reaches at 04.20 a. m. the next day.
Route & Stoppages: New Delhi and Subzi Mandi stations in both directions
Accommodations: 8 General Class, 2 Second Class and luggage’s van coaches
Puja Special Trains between Uttar Pradesh & Punjab
04917/04918 Saharanpur- Beas- Saharanpur Unreserved Special Train (06 Trips)
- 04917 – It will depart from Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh at 08.50 p.m. on 08.09.2017,15.09.2017 & 22.09.2017 (03 Trips) to reach Beas at 03.00 a.m. the next day.
- 04918– It will depart from Beas, Punjab at 04.30 p.m. on 10.09.2017, 17.09.2017 & 24.09.2017 (03Trips) to reach Saharanpur at 11.10 p. m. the same day.
Route & Stoppages: Jagadhri, Jagadhri Workshop, Ambala Cantt., Ambala City, Rajpura & Sirhind stations in both directions
Accommodations: 8 General Class, 2 Second Class and luggage’s van coaches
Puja Special Trains between Mumbai & Uttar Pradesh
02597/02598 – CST Mumbai – Gorakhpur Superfast Jansadharan Weekly Special Train (16 trips)
- 02597 –It will depart from Gorakhpur,UP from o9.09.2017 to 28.10.2017 on every Saturday at 08.25 a.m. to reach CSTM Mumbai at 12.15 p.m. the next day (08 trips)
- 02598– It will depart from CSTM Mumbai from 10.09.2017 to 29.10.2017 on every Sunday at 02.20 p.m. to reach Gorakhpur at 06.45 p.m. the next day (08 trips).
Route & Stoppages: Khalilabad, Basti, Gonda, Lucknow (NR), Kanpur Central, Urai, Jhansi, Bhopal, Itarsi, Bhusawal and Kalyan stations
Accommodations: 20 General Class, 02 Disabled friend Second Class and luggage’s van coaches
Puja Special Trains between New Delhi & Jammu
04401/04402 Anand Vihar Terminal- Shri MataVaishnodevi Katra- Anand Vihar Terminal Bi-Weekly Express Special (36 Trips)
- 04401 –It will depart from Anand Vihar Terminal, New Delhi at 10.20 p.m. on every Monday & Friday from 01.09.2017 to 30.10.2017 to reach Shri Mata Vaishnodevi Katra at 01.00 p.m. the next day (18 trips).
- 04402– It will depart from Shri Mata Vaishnodevi Katra,Jammu at 11.50 p.m. on every Tuesday & Saturday from 02.09.2017 to 31.10.2017 to reach Anand Vihar Terminal at 02.05 p.m. the next day (18 trips).
Route & Stoppages: Ghaziabad, Meerut City, Muzaffarnagar, Saharnapur, Yamunanagar Jagadhari, Ambala Cantt., Ludhiana, Jalandhar Cantt., Pathankot Cantt., Jammu Tawi & Udhampur stations
Accommodations: 12 Sleeper Class Coaches, 6 General Class, 02 Second Class and luggage’s van coaches
Puja Special Trains between New Delhi & Bihar
05101/05102 Chhapra – New Delhi Jn – Chhapra Jansadharan Weekly Special Train (16 trips)
- 05101 –It will depart from Chhapra, Bihar at 04.00 p.m. on every Sunday from 10.09.2017 to 29.10.2017 to reach Delhi Jn. at 11.55 a.m. the next day (08 trips).
- 05102– It will depart from Delhi Jn. at 01.55 p.m. on every Monday from 11.09.2017 to 30.10.2017 to reach Chhapra at 10.55 a.m. the next day (08 trips).
Route & Stoppages: Chhapra Jansadharan Weekly Specialtrain will stop at Ballia, Mau, Muhammadabad, Azamgarh, Khorasan Road, Shahganj, Faizabad, Lucknow (NR), Barielly, Moradabad & Ghaziabad stations
Accommodations: 19 General Class, 02 Disabled friend Second Class and luggage’s van coaches
04404/04403 New Delhi- Barauni -New Delhi Bi-Weekly AC Express Special Train (36 trips)
- 04404 –It will depart from New Delhi at 07.25 p.m. on every Tuesday & Friday from 01.09.2017 to 31.10.2017 to reach Barauni at 06.50 p.m. the next day (18 trips).
- 04403– It will depart from Barauni, Bihar at 09.35 p.m. on every Wednesday & Saturday from 02.09.2017 to 01.11.2017 to reach New Delhi at 10.10 p.m. the next day (18 trips).
04406/04405 Delhi-Darbhanga- Delhi Bi-Weekly AC Express Special Train (34 trips)
- 04406 –It will depart from Delhi at 11.15 a.m. on every Monday & Thursday from 04.09.2017 to 30.10.2017 to reach Darbhanga at 09.30 a.m. the next day (17 trips).
- 04405– It will depart from Darbhanga at 12.00 noon on every Tuesday & Friday from 05.09.2017 to 31.10.2017 to reach Delhi Jn. at 12.40 p.m. the next day (17 trips).
Route & Stoppages: Moradabad, Barielly, Lucknow, Gonda, Basti, Gorakhpur, Deoria Sadar, Siwan, Chhapra, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur & Samastipur
Accommodations: 8 AC 3-tier, 5 AC 2-tier coaches
Puja Special Trains between New Delhi & Kerela
04426/04425 Hazrat Nizamuddin – Kochhivelli- Hazrat Nizamuddin Weekly Superfast AC Express Special (18 trips)
- 04426 –It will depart from Hazrat Nizamuddin, Delhi at 05.55 a.m. on every Saturday from 02.09.2017 to 28.10.2017 to reach Kochhivelli at 11.00 a.m. the third day (09 trips).
- 04425– It will depart from Kochhivelli at 11.00 p.m. on every Monday from 04.09.2017 to 30.10.2017 to reach Hazrat Nizamuddin at 03.00 a.m. on Thursday (09 trips).
Route & Stoppages: Mathura, Agra Cantt., Gwalior, Jhansi, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Ballarshah, Ramagundam, Warangal, Khammam, Vijayawada, Chirala, ongole, Nellore, Renigunta, Katpadi, Jolarpetta, Salem, Erode, Tiruppur, Coimbatore, Palghat, Thrisur, Aluva, Ernakulam Town, Kottayam, Tiruvalla, Chengannur, Kayankulam & Kollam stations
Accommodations: 1 First AC, 11 AC 3-tier, 5 AC 2-tier coaches
Puja Special Trains between New Delhi & Chhattisgarh
04408/04407 Hazrat Nizamuddin-Durg- Hazrat Nizamuddin Weekly AC Superfast Express Special Train (16 Trips)
- 04408– It will depart from Hazrat Nizamuddin at 03.55 p.m. on every Thursday from 07.09.2017 to 26.10.2017 to reach Durg at 12.50 (noon) the next day (08 trips).
- 04407– It will depart from Durg at 07.05 a.m. on every Sunday from 10.09.2017 to 29.10.2017 to reach Hazrat Nizamuddin at 04.30 a.m. next day (08 trips).
Route & Stoppages: Jhansi, Saugor, Damoh, Katni Murwara, Umaria, Shahdol, Pendra Road, Bilaspur, Bhatapara & Raipur
Accommodations: 1 AC First Class, 8 AC 3-tier, 4 AC 2-tier coaches
Puja Special Trains Eastern Railway :
03163/03164/03007/0038 Howrah – Saharsa Puja Special
- 03163 Howrah – Saharsa Puja special (via Malda) will leave Howrah station at 22.30 hrs on every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday between 23.9.2017 & 5.10.2017 (6 trips)
- 03164 Saharsa – Howrah weekly Puja special via Malda will leave Saharsa at 14.10 hrs on every Wednesday, Friday & Sunday between 24.9.2017 & 6.10.2017 (6 trips).
- 03007 Howrah- Saharsa Puja special (via Monghyr) will leave Howrah station at 21.55 hrs on every Monday, Wednesday & Friday between 25.9.2017 & 4.10.2017 (5 trips)
- 03008 Saharsa – Howrah weekly Puja special (via Monghyr) will leave Saharsa at 16.00 hrs on every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday between 26.9.2017 & 5.10.2017 (5 trips)
04427/04428/82407/82408 Howrah – Anand Vihar Puja Special
- 04427 Howrah- Anand Vihar Puja special (via Dankuni) will leave Howrah station at 22.50 hrs on 24.9.2017 & 28.9.2017 (2 trips)
- 04428 Anand Vihar – Howrah Puja special (via Dankuni) will leave Anand Vihar at 18.55 hrs on 23.9.2017 & 27.9.2017 (2 trips)
- 82407 Howrah- Anand Vihar Superfast Subidha Puja special will leave Howrah station at 22.50 hrs on 26/9/2017 & 29/9/2017
- 82408 Anand Vihar-Howrah Superfast Subidha Puja special will leave Anand Vihar at 18.35 hrs on 25/9/2017 & 28/9/2017.
03067/03068 Howrah – Nautnwa Janasadharan Puja Special
- 03067 Howrah- Nautanwa Janasadharan weekly Train will leave Howrah station at 22.50 hrs on every Sunday between 24.9.2017 & 29.10.2017 (6 trips)
- 03068 Nautanwa-Howrah Janasadharan weekly Train will leave Nautanwa at 23.45 hrs on every Monday between 25.9.2017 & 30.10.2017 (6 trips).
- 04001 Bhagalpur – Anand Vihar weekly puja special will leave Bhagalpur at 15.00 hrs on every Friday between 22.9.2017 & 27.10.2017 (6 trips)
- 04002 Anand Vihar – Bhagalpur weekly puja special will leave Anand Vihar at 16.55 hrs on every Thursday between 21.9.2017 & 26.10.2017 (6 trips).
- 6(six) Janasadharan Chhat Puja special (via Bandel) between Howrah & Raxaul.
- 03041 Howrah – Raxaul Janashadharan Chhat special will leave Howrah at 22.50 hrs on every Thursday between 19.10.2017 & 02.11.2017(3 trips)
- Raxaul – Howrah Janashadharan Chhat special will leave Raxaul at 19.45 hrs on every Friday between 20.10.2017 & 03.11.2017(3 trips)
- 09312 Kolkata- Indore Puja special (Weekly) will leave Kolkata station at 6.00 hrs on 19.9.2017, 26.9.2017 & 3.10.2017
- 09311 Indore-Kolkata Puja special (Weekly) will leave Indore station at 11.35 hrs on 17.9.2017, 24.9.2017 & 1.10.2017.
Puja EMU Special Trains:
- 8(eight) EMU special trains will be run on every night of Saptami/Astami (27/28.9.2017), Astami/ Navami (28/29.9.2017) and Navami/Dashami (28/29.9.2017) between Howrah & Barddhaman (via Main line & Chord line), Howrah & Bandel and Tarakeswar & Sheoraphuli with stoppages at all stations en-route. Howrah- Barddhaman MEMU local via Main line (63501) will stop at all stations between Howrah & Bandel on those days.
- On the holidays of Durga Puja (27.9.2017 to 30.9.2017), Laxmi Puja (5.10.2017) and Kali Puja (19.10.2017), all the EMU locals of Howrah Division will run as Sunday running upto 15.00 hrs. except Bandel- Howrah local (37220). After 15.00 hrs. EMU locals will run like regular week days train.
- 20(twenty) EMU special trains will be run on every night of Panchami/Shasti( 25/26.9.2017), Shasti/Saptami (26/27.9.2017), Saptami/ Astami(27/28.9.2017) & Astami/Navami (28/29.9.2017) and Navami/ Dashami(29/30.9.2017) between Sealdah & Ranaghat, Sealdah & Bangaon , Sealdah & Dankuni, Ranaghat & Bangaon, Sealdah & Baruipur, Sealdah & Budge Budge and Sealdah & Naihati.
- On the holidays of Durga Puja (27.9.2017 to 30.9.2017) and Laxmi Puja (5.10.2017), all the EMU locals of Sealdah Division will run as Sunday running upto 14.00 hrs. After 14.00 hrs., all EMU locals will continue its services with stoppages at all stations en-route for those days. Four (4) Ranagaht-Naihati locals (31712/31711 & 31714/31713) and ten (10) Matribhoomi locals will remain cancelled during the period.
Additional Coaches for Puja Special Trains:
- To clear the extra rush of passengers during Durga Puja, Eastern Railway will attach two additional ac 3-tier and one Sleeper Class coaches with 13149/13150 Kanchankanya Express from Sealdah from 25.9.2017 to 5.10.2017 and from Alipurduar Jn. from 26.9.2017 to 6.10.2017.
- Besides, one additional Sleeper Class coach will be attached to 12377/12378 Padatik Express from 22.9.2017 to 5.10.2017 from Sealdah and from 23.9.2017 to 6.10.2017 form New Alipurduar.
Puja Special Trains Announcement: This year For Puja, Indian railways has announced many special trains which will be running by the end of this month and next month. The ultimate goal for the IRCTC is to reduce the rush in train so they have took a decision like to introduce more festival for this Puja season. Still they are more trains to be announced. So keep following us so that you can book the Special train ticket easily.
Puja Festival Special Train Booking: You can find the list of Special trains announced for this Puja festival above. So it’s very simple to book special train for Puja. You just need to check for the special train ticket availability and book the train tickets.
Puja Festival Dates: In North India, Puja festival is celebrated for four days. These four days will be government holiday for all. The Puja starts from 26th, September 2017 and ends at 30th, September 2017 in North India. But South Indian People will celebrate Puja festival for two days and these two days will be government holiday for all people who reside at south India. The Puja starts from 29th, September 2017 and 30th, September 2017 in North India. Below are the types of Puja celebrated in India which are given a tabular format
|26th, September 2017||Saptami of Durga Puja|
|27th, September 2017||Durga Puja|
|28th, September 2017||Mahanavami / Aitha Pooja|
|29th, September 2017||Dussehra / Vijaya Dashami|
Hope you have booked your Puja Special train tickets. Happy Pooja 🙂 Happy Travelling 🙂